This is a great day to start your career.
We are a growing company that provides training and support in food and health safety and sustainability in Maldives.
Position Summary :
Your Journey starts at administration work and will be responsible for water and food samples in Male. You will be providing general assistance to the team including report writing . We will build you to be our partner and will experience travelling to resorts for safety and sustainability audits and training.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Collecting and delivering water and food samples in Male.
- General assistance includes report writing and other administrative tasks.
- Travelling to resorts for safety and sustainability audits and training.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relations within each account.
- Comply with internal reporting requirements, assigned administrative duties.
- Maintain 100% compliance with company safety policy, utilize PPE, and follow safety processes at all times.
- Professional attitude, good organizational skills, and self-motivated/directed.
- Excellent communication skills, computer literacy and well disposed personality are pre-requisites.
- Passionate and eager to grow.
- Confident and approachable.
- Adventurous, strong customer focus.
- Excellent time management, decision making, and people skills.
- flexible individuals who are ready to work outside office hours - as you know resorts don't rest and neither do we!
- Demonstrates genuine interest and commitment in the well-being of clients.
" Engagement with NSURE will reflect engagement with our clients."
Receive free training to develop various skills in hospitality, food safety and environmental sustainability and communication. Gain necessary certifications and international accreditation.
Offering a year contract and negotiable salary, Interested applicant may send their CV to email@example.com and a cover letter answering the following questions:
- What interest you to be part of Nsure team?
- What are the 3 skills or attributes that makes you suitable for the position?Give examples of how you have exhibited those skills while working or studying.
- What is you passion? What drives and motivate you as a person?